- There are different types of abortions.
- The type of abortion performed is determined by the gestational age of your pregnancy (how far along you are).
- There are medical/chemical and surgical abortions.
- One in four pregnancies naturally ends in miscarriage so you may not need an abortion. (1)
- An ultrasound exam can answer these questions for you, which we provide free of charge.
- Based on ultrasound results, you will receive medical information relevant to you.
- Undiagnosed Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) can increase risks for complications with an abortion.
- Before having an abortion, you should be tested for STI's, which we provide at no charge.
Our services are free of charge and confidential as allowable by TN state law. No insurance needed. No billing.